We specialize in for-sale residential housing which includes entitled land, finished lots, mixed use properties and master plan communities. Since 2010, we have committed over $950 million of equity with 25 partners in 20 states encompassing over 400 communities, 48,000 lots and 9,000 acres of developable land. These projects have projected revenues in excess of $5 billion.
Mountain focuses on the following types of investments:
- Joint ventures with national and regional homebuilders to develop and sell homes, townhomes or condos to end users
- Joint ventures with regional developers to develop and sell residential lots and parcels
- Acquisition of opportunistic assets for its own account or in partnership with developers
- Acquisition, restructuring or recapitalizing of land development or homebuilding companies, or large land portfolios.
Target Investment Size
- $5 to $50 million on single asset transactions with partners who can generate over $30 million of investment
- $20 to $150 million on portfolio acquisitions or entity level investments
- Pari-passu joint ventures
- Preferred equity joint ventures
- Off-balance sheet structures
- Land banking
- Entity level investments